30000lbs UTV 4X4 Pulling Winch with Ce
|FOB Unit Price:||US $93 US $87|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: X3000S
- Power Type: Permanent-magnet DC
- Electric Winch Model: ATV
- Brand: Zhme
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS
- Rated Line Pull: 3000lbs (1361kgs) Single Line
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Packing: 440mmx250mmx220mm(1000PCS Per 20′ Container)
- Synthetic Rope: 5.0mm*12m
- Transport Package: 1 Winch 1carton, 50cartons on 1 Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Pull Direction: Forward
- Working Voltage of Electric Winch: Low Voltage
- Applicable Environment: Mountain Road
- Product Name: Zhme ATV Electric Winch
- Motor: Permanent Magnetic Motor 1.5 HP /1.0kw,12V DC
- Gear Ratio: 198:1
- Braking Action: Automatic in The Drum
- Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Trademark: ZHME
- Specification: N. W.: 20lbs (9kgs)
- HS Code: 84253190
1.Low current and high efficiency minimize battery drain motor.
2. Low-profile design will fit ATV and UTV.
3. All metal construction enhances strength and long life.
4.Fully independent and automatic braking ensures safety and reliable braking system.
5. Proven design for resistance to severe environmental conditions water resistance.
6. Aircraft grade wire rope, or synthetic rope is optional.
7. Remote switch & wireless remote control being alternative.
8. Our products are of well-designed, beautiful appearance and easy to install.
|Rated line pull:||3000Lbs (1361kgs) single line|
|Motor:||Permanent magnetic motor 1.5 hp /1.0kw,12V DC|
|Gear Train:||3 stage planetary|
|Clutch:||Sliding Ring gear|
|Braking action:||Automatic in the drum|
|Fairlead:||Aluminum hawse fairlead|
|Synthetic rope:||5.0mm ×12m|
|Mounting bolt pattern:||124mm×76mm|
|Battery:||Recommended 650 CCA minimum for winching 25 square mm,72"(1.83m)|
|N.W:||20 lbs (9kgs)|
|Packing:||440mmx250mmx220mm(1000pcs per 20' container)|
|Line speed and motor current (first layer)|
|Line pull and cable capacity|
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated line pull per layer||Lbs||3000||2520||2170||1870|
|Cable capacity per layer||Ft.||7.2||15.7||25.9||39|
We can arrange you transportation, we have our own shipping and express company, or we can use your forwarder.
How to choose a ZHME Winch for your vehicle
Can't decide which winch is right for you? The best way to choose is to calculate the line pull needed for the application. To do this multiply your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) by 1.5 - this will give an approximation for how big your winch should be. Typically, the first layer of rope around the drum is the max load the winch is capable of. Each additional layer deducts about 10% off the rated line pull. So for a winch rated 9,500lbs, the second layer will pull 8,550lbs, the third 7,700lbs, etc. A loss of pulling power can also be experienced when the rope isn't spooled evenly on the drum. So re-spool your winch before you go out!