8288lbs High Speed 4WD Winch with ISO
|FOB Unit Price:||US $325 US $288|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: X8288S
- Power Type: Series Motor DC
- Electric Winch Model: off Road
- Brand: Zhme
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS
- Rated Line Pull: 8288lbs (3760kgs) Single Line
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Packing: 680mmx360mmx260mm (324PCS Per 20′ Container)
- Transport Package: 1 Winch 1carton, 15cartons on 1 Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Pull Direction: Forward
- Working Voltage of Electric Winch: Low Voltage
- Applicable Environment: Mountain Road
- Product Name: Electric Winch
- Motor: Series Wound 6.8HP /5.0kw, 12V DC
- Gear Ratio: 138: 1
- Braking Action: Automatic in The Drum
- Synthetic Rope: 9.5mmx26m
- Trademark: ZHME
- Specification: N. W.: 90lbs (41kgs)
- HS Code: 84253190
1. High performance motor with high line speed, which is beneficial to off road race.
2. High efficiency of energy conversion would cover electric power into a large pulling force by the way of reduction in short time.
3. ZHME patent special oil seals with double lips fixed on drum supports for water proof.
4. Automatic braking system is located into drum.
5. The clutch allows you to release winch rope by hand.
6. Aircraft grade wire rope, or synthetic rope is optional.
7. Remote switch & wireless remote control being alternative.
8. Our products are of well-designed, beautiful appearance and easy to install.
|Rated line pull:||8288Lbs (3760kgs) single line|
|Motor:||Series wound 6.8hp /5.0kw,12V DC|
|Gear Train:||3 stage planetary|
|Gear ratio:||138: 1|
|Clutch:||Sliding Ring gear|
|Braking action:||Automatic in the drum|
|Fairlead:||Aluminum hawse fairlead|
|Mounting bolt pattern:||10"×4.5"(254mm×114.3mm)|
|Battery:||Recommended 650 CCA minimum for winching 25 square mm,72"(1.83m)|
|Packing:||680mmx360mmx260mm (324pcs per 20' container)|
|Line speed and motor current (first layer)|
|Line pull and cable capacity|
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated line pull per layer||Lbs||8288||6400||5300||4700|
|Cable capacity per layer||Ft.||19.6||43||72||105|
We can arrange you transportation, we have our own shipping and express company, or we can use your forwarder.
How to choose a ZHME Winch for your vehicle
Can't decide which winch is right for you? The best way to choose is to calculate the line pull needed for the application. To do this multiply your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) by 1.5 - this will give an approximation for how big your winch should be. Typically, the first layer of rope around the drum is the max load the winch is capable of. Each additional layer deducts about 10% off the rated line pull. So for a winch rated 9,500lbs, the second layer will pull 8,550lbs, the third 7,700lbs, etc. A loss of pulling power can also be experienced when the rope isn't spooled evenly on the drum. So re-spool your winch before you go out!