9500lbs 12 Volt Series Wounf Motor Power Winch
|FOB Unit Price:||US $170 US $155|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PS9500
- Power Type: Series Motor DC
- Electric Winch Model: off Road
- Brand: Zhme
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS
- Rated Line Pull: 9500lbs (4310kgs) Single Line
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Fairlead: Roller Fairlead for Wire Rope
- Packing: 620mmx200mmx390mm(400PCS Per 20′ Container)
- Transport Package: 1 Winch 1carton, 15cartons on 1 Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Pull Direction: Forward
- Working Voltage of Electric Winch: Low Voltage
- Applicable Environment: Mountain Road
- Product Name: Zhme Electric Winch
- Motor: Series Wound 5.5 HP /4.1 Kw, 12V DC
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Braking Action: Automatic in The Drum
- Wire Rope: 7.8mm *28m
- Trademark: ZHME
- Specification: N. W.: 84lbs (38kgs)
- HS Code: 84253190
1. Popular series winches with good quality at a very competitive price
2. The best choice for off road newcomer.
3. 12V volt high performance series wound motor for power and fast line speed.
4. High-efficiency, lower noise steel 3-stage planetary gears.
5. Low noise, reliable & stable performance braking system.
6. Aircraft grade wire rope, or synthetic rope is optional.
7. Remote switch & wireless remote control being alternative.
|Rated line pull:||9500Lbs (4310kgs) single line|
|Motor:||Series wound 5.5 hp /4.1 kw,12V DC|
|Gear Train:||3 stage planetary|
|Clutch:||Sliding Ring gear|
|Braking action:||Automatic in the drum|
|Fairlead:||Roller fairlead for wire rope|
|Mounting bolt pattern:||10"×4.5"(254mm×114.3mm)|
|Battery:||Recommended 650 CCA minimum for winching 25 square mm,72"(1.83m)|
|N.W:||84 lbs (38kgs)|
|Packing:||620mmx200mmx390mm(420pcs per 20' container)|
|Line speed and motor current (first layer)|
|Line pull and cable capacity|
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated line pull per layer||Lbs||9500||8000||7200||6600|
|Cable capacity per layer||Ft.||19.6||43||72||92|
We can arrange you transportation, we have our own shipping and express company, or we can use your forwarder.
How to choose a ZHME Winch for your vehicle
Can't decide which winch is right for you? The best way to choose is to calculate the line pull needed for the application. To do this multiply your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) by 1.5 - this will give an approximation for how big your winch should be. Typically, the first layer of rope around the drum is the max load the winch is capable of. Each additional layer deducts about 10% off the rated line pull. So for a winch rated 9,500lbs, the second layer will pull 8,550lbs, the third 7,700lbs, etc. A loss of pulling power can also be experienced when the rope isn't spooled evenly on the drum. So re-spool your winch before you go out!