12000lbs Ce Cetificated Waterproof Winch Capstan
|FOB Price:||US $190-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||15 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 Pieces||US $190-200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: A12000
- Power Type: Series Motor DC
- Working Voltage of Electric Winch: Low Voltage
- Applicable Environment: Mountain Road
- Product Name: off Road Electric Winch
- Motor: Series Wound 6.0 HP /4.4 Kw, 12V DC
- Transport Package: 1 Winch 1carton, 15 Cartons on 1 Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Pull Direction: Forward
- Brand: Zhme
- Certification: GS, RoHS
- Rated Line Pull: 12000lbs (5443kgs) Single Line
- Trademark: ZHME
- Specification: N. W: 28kgs
- HS Code: 84253190
Smart appearance is suitable for various vehicles. Strong power, simple operating procedure is easily for enter lever off-roader to control the winch in hostile environment.
• Our products are of well-designed, beautiful appearance and easy to install.
• The best choice for off road enter lever off-roader.
• Popular series winches with good quality at a reasonable price.
• 12V volt high performance series wound motor for power and fast line speed.
• Fully independent and automatic braking ensures safety and reliability.
• High-efficiency, lower noise steel 3-stage planetary gears.
• Aircraft grade wire rope, or synthetic rope is optional.
• Remote switch & wireless remote control being alternative.
• Multifold mounting options including vertical over tie rod, over tie rod and over motor.
|Rated line pull:||12000 Lbs (5443kgs) single line.|
|Motor:||Series wound 6.0 hp /4.4kw,12V DC|
|Gear Train:||3 stage planetary|
|Clutch:||Sliding ring gear|
|Braking action:||Automatic in the drum|
|Fairlead:||4-way Roller fairlead|
|Mounting bolt pattern:||10"×4.5"(254mm×114.3mm)|
|Battery||Recommended 650 CCA minimum for|
winching 25 square mm,72″(1.83m)
and motor current
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated line pull per layer||Lbs||12000||9900||8300||7000|
|Cable capacity per layer||Ft.||17.6||37||63||82|
We can arrange you transportation, we have our own shipping and express company, or we can use your forwarder.
How to choose a ZHME Winch for your vehicle
Can't decide which winch is right for you? The best way to choose is to calculate the line pull needed for the application. To do this multiply your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) by 1.5 - this will give an approximation for how big your winch should be. Typically, the first layer of rope around the drum is the max load the winch is capable of. Each additional layer deducts about 10% off the rated line pull. So for a winch rated 9,500lbs, the second layer will pull 8,550lbs, the third 7,700lbs, etc. A loss of pulling power can also be experienced when the rope isn't spooled evenly on the drum. So re-spool your winch before you go out!